Introducing Catalogues of Standard Parts
Compelma team is proud to announce the launch of its online catalogues!
What is the content of these catalogues?
The online catalogues are a shortest version of our PDF catalogues. It contains the more standards parts for EMI and Thermal Management.
For now,there is 5 online catalogues. 3 about components for electromagnetic compatibility:
- SMT Spring Finger Contacts: Used to connect PCB and ensure grounding on your electronic projects.
- SMT Fasteners, Nuts, and Spacers: Used for electronic assemblies and grounding.
- EMI Shielding Cases and Frames: Used to cover a specific component and isolate it from other electromagnetic interferences.
Each of these parts for shielding and grounding are mainly delivered on reels for pick and place (SMT) assembly. For each part we provide the technical datasheet as well as the SMT process to follow.
Please note that our MOQ for this kind of EMC parts might be corresponding to 1 reel. We can provide samples for your prototype steps.
And 2 catalogues for thermal management on your electronical projects:
- Thermal Interfaces (TIM): It contains the main thermal interfaces from our partner Fujipoly (we are representative).We also propose alternatives depending on your project and specifications (on request).
- Heatsinks Profiles: It contains the main extrusion profile for heatsink. We can extrude the length corresponding to your specifications. Then, we can do CNC machining and surface treatment.
We are updating every week the website to present more of our standards. Our objective is to present an overview of what we can propose as parts for Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) and thermal management on your electronics projects. But the main goal is to show you what kind of part we can adapt to fit to your project.
Each of the standard part you can see in our EMI and Thermal Catalogues (and in a general way on our website) can be adjusted or re-machined to perfectly fit to your project and expectations. 90% of the parts we provide for Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (EMC) and thermal management are custom made.
Any question about a part on our catalogue?
You can contact us using the chat or using our contact form below.
See you soon!